How do you loosen a tight phone case?
Use the prying tool on the other side of the case. If the other side of your case is still attached, wedge the tip of the prying tool in between the seams on that side and then slide it down until the whole thing pops off. Then, you can take apart your case and remove it from your phone.
How do I remove my ideal of Sweden case?
The easiest way to remove the phone case is to first lift one side or one corner up from the bottom of the case, then gently remove the case. Removing the case after a while will prolong the life of your case. Avoid exposing the case to moisture, grease and hand lotion.
Can a tight case damage your phone?
The incorrect installation and taking off the phone case rudely will cause the damage as well. Your phone buttons, the mute button, Volume buttons, lock and unlock screen button, even the phone case may be broken if your phone case is not fit your iPhone well or the case has imprecise cutouts.
How do you get a phone case off that won’t come off?
Removing a Hard Case If you find yourself unable to remove a hard case, try gently prying with your fingers, careful not to damage your device. If need be, use a soft tool (such as the squeegee that comes in SaharaCase Protection Kits) to get down underneath the edges of the case for further leverage.
How do I get the yellow off my clear phone case?
4 Tips on How To Clean a Clear Phone Case That’s Turned Yellow
- Make a mixture of one cup of warm water (or 240ml) and a few drops of dish soap.
- Mix the solution together.
- Use a toothbrush to scrub the solution over the phone case.
- Work into all the nooks and crannies and clean it on the interior and exterior.
How do I remove CASETiFY case?
How do I get my CASETiFY case off? The easy way to remove a phone case is to first lift one side or one corner up from the bottom of the case, then gently remove the case.
How do I take off my iPhone case?
How to Take Off an iPhone Case
- Prepare by clearing off your workspace and laying down a soft surface.
- Begin by removing the corner diagonally opposite to the volume buttons.
- Remove the directly adjacent corner.
- Grab the phone and slide it out of the case.